SWIRL - January 2018 Post-Meeting Notes
1. Home teams should be ensuring proper completion of the game sheet. For
league games, they send a picture or scan of the white copy to the
Statistician within 72 hours of the game's completion. They must also come
to this page to complete the Google Form linked on the left.
2. Both home and away teams should be completing this process for all
exhibition and tournament games. This is especially important regarding 4
minute, fully served penalties. Remember, in tournament play, any 4 minute
penalty assesses with less than 4 minutes left in the game now results in a
1 game suspension - if this cannot be done at the tournament, we are on the
hook to have this done through the league. We can't be kosher with ORA
without your help!
3. Game changes need to be submitted on a Google Form as well (also on the
left). This is so the schedule can get updated and any discipline issues
can be resolved. The originally scheduled home team is in charge of this,
regardless of who initiated the change.
4. Initialling of game sheets has been really well done overall! Keep it
5. Are you next up to attend the WRRA meeting? Touch base with your
executive prior to the meeting for a list of items for discussion. We will
collect them for you and follow up if needed.
6. For adults, the onus on injur y reporting is on
the injured player themselves. Please let them know this, and as team reps,
facilitate the following forms being filled out:
Concussion Incident Reporting (along with the first form):
7. If you have questions about the website or game sheet submission, please
email Brenna. If your questions are rule/discipline related, please email
Jane. Schedule related inquiries go to Beanzie, registration questions to
Tammy. You can find all our contact info under the Executive link at the
top. Not sure who to send it to? Give Laura a go, and she can direct us
As always, if you are not sure of something, please ask. We are here to
work for you and make sure you season goes smoothly, and that everyone can
have fun and play in the spirit of our sport: respect, fair play and